Tuesday 16 October 2012

Handmade Halloween Card - How to Make a Spider

The instructions on how to make the Halloween Creepy Spider card are in my previous posting. Here I will show you how to make the spider for this card. See further bellow.




To make Halloween Creepy Spider card you will need: (card instructions in the previous posting)

  • White card paper (15 x 30cm)
  • Orange card paper (15 x 15cm)
  • Black card paper (approximately 15 x 15cm)
  • 2 green adhesive gems (I used gems 2mm thick)
  • Black stranded cotton thread and needle (or an ordinary black sewing thread)
  • Double sided tape
  • Craft foam pads (I used Stix 2mm thick) 

I have set up and online shop - CRAFT MAGIC ONLINE SHOP- on my blog (top right corner). You can now purchase many crafting supplies right here. The shop is powered by Amazon, so you would be making the purchase through Amazon. I have just selected (and sorted into various categories) crafting products that Amazon sells. My blog's shop is divided into 2 parts; one offers paper crafting and scrapbooking supplies and the other one is for crafty kids and offers variety of beautiful crafty kits and products designed for children.



I took pictures at various stages of making the spider for my Halloween Creepy Spider card. This should make it easier.

 Draw a circle. Make is about 5 cm diameter circle to make a spider for this card.


 Add spider jaws as seen in the picture above.


 Draw 8 legs as seen in the picture above. Leave some space between each leg.


Ad thickness to each leg as seen in picture above.











To finish the spider, attach 2 small green adhesive gems to the spider as eyes.
 

1 comment:

  1. :) greetings to my blog's new member. thank you for joining.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, we will try and get back to you where we can.