Saturday 11 February 2012

Introduction


Hello & Welcome to my web blog

                 
I originally intended to create my website as a means of selling my custom handmade greeting cards but then I thought “why to stop there”…..after all I like making things with my hands, either to use as a decoration, or maybe as something useful or even as a surprise for somebody.

Apart from making unique cards I like cross-stitching, patchwork/sewing, scrapbooking and most recently I have started to learn how to crochet.

What is this blog going to be all about then? Let’s call it craft-all-sorts.

You can purchase my handmade cards from my website or follow my blog to learn how to make them yourselves by following the detailed instruction sets that I will post up here. I will also show you some of my other handmade projects; cushions, storage pockets etc and ideas so you can try make them yourself as well…


Yours Truly - Hana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, we will try and get back to you where we can.